Internship for Special Process Engineering - Manufacturing TM
Are you excited to be part of an experienced team and do you have the desire to specialize in several types of processes, from milling to dispensing and gluing?
What You'll Do:
- Support for new product and/or process introduction for all special processes are running within specified targets (optical bonding, UV curing, plasma treatment, lamination processes, dispensing, gluing and thermal paste, selective soldering, milling);
- Take part in the entire industrialization process, implementation of the equipment and processes necessary for the product;
- Be part of the Team that ensures the best functionality and high availability of the industrial equipment;
- Support production activity from the Engineering perspective;
- Support production for continuous improvement of processes;
- Measuring cycle times of station /line;
- Preparing reports and documentation which are related to the special process and equipments;
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing);
- Strong functional use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Highly organized with critical attention to details;
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
- Good communication skills.
A plus if you:
- Are student in mechatronics or mechanical field;
- Have knowledge about SolidWorks or CAD environment.
A mentor will support you to, stepwise, take over and own your responsibilities with our products, tools, processes and organization
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.