Internship for Launch and Change Management - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
Our Launch and Change Management team is growing and we are looking for 2 new colleagues.
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our logistic team for preserial projects.
Our student will provide support for:
* Support for the Launch and Change team regarding delivery notes, sales orders, purchase orders and internal reports;
* Maintaining database;
* Checking the daily stocks, follow-up for material receptions;
* Extracting various reports from SAP;
* Reports preparation;
* Maintaining communication with team project and other colleagues from different Continental locations;
We are searching for a student that:
* Is in university (Bachelor or Master);
* Knows English at a conversational level (both written and spoken);
* Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
* SAP knowledge is a plus;
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
* Is a team player;
* Has strong communication skills and is open to continuously learn new things;
* Is available for 6 or 8 hours/day;