Internship Mechanic (Toolshop) - Manufacturing TM
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Support in creation and modification for mechanical assemblies;
* Execute industrialization activities of new projects and production line improvement;
* Working with project management structure in the plant for successful implementation within a given timeline;
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
We are searching for:
* Is student in mechanical field Knows how to read technical drawing (is a must);
* Basic knowledge in Solid Works/Catia/Autocad Basic in English, speaking and writing (optional);
* Is functional in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
* Has ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
* Has good communication skills.