Mechanical Internship for VNI HMI - TSR
* Learn/Contributes to design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawing and product structure (Mechanical BOM) creation of the specified products according to defined guidelines;
* Learn/Contributes to design validation through various techniques (e.g. mathematical formulas, analytical calculation, DFMEA);
* Learn/Contributes to handling and processing of all related data of low to medium complexity projects according to the company procedures and using the appropriate tools and methods.
* Student in the 3rd of 4th year of study or Master at Polytechnic University, Mechanical field;
* Catia knowledge mandatory;
* Good communication skills;
* Good English skills;
* Wiling to learn.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.