Internship SAP MM - IT TSR
As an internship in our department, you will have to:
- Work together with the internal colleagues on topics related to Purchasing and procurement processes from IT SAP Material management point of view;
- Participate in project activities according to the acquired knowledge;
- Offer support with incident management tool.
- Student in a relevant field (Economics, Informatics etc);
- Well organized, technical planning and problem solving skills;
- Ability to creatively solve problems, while maintaining a timely approach;
- High motivation to work in a challenging, global acting and multicultural team;
- Programing skills or knowledge of base processes in area of Material management (Purchasing procurement);
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.