All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The department Customer Contract Management (CCM) function acts as important enabler for the sale and delivery of Allianz Technology IT services to Operating Entities (OEs) within the Allianz Group. Located in the CFO area, CCM is responsible for standardizing and automating the IT services contract landscape and for supporting the conclusion of commercially and legally sound services contracts. This includes supportive governance through the identification of gaps in contractual coverage.
- Provide clients with objective advisory services in the dedicated area of expertise, based on a solid understanding of their businesses, industries, regulatory environments and markets;
- Manage and coordinate stakeholders and build a project communication structure;
- Contract lifecycle management including contract definition, assessing gaps in coverage, handling of change requests and exit processes;
- Oversee contractual governance and manage contractual/contractual process-related matters;
- Project manage the implementation and revision of contractual processes, including documentation management and workflow management;
- Manage key internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority within Allianz Technology and Allianz Group OEs.
- Higher education degree in business administration, economics, IT, law or comparable qualification;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point);
- Relevant work experience in business processes of the provided service: Minimum 2 years previous experience in Contract Management;
- Certification in contract and commercial management, e.g. World Commerce & Contracting (formerly known as IACCM);
- Process, project management and IT service management training and / or certification desirable.
- Ability to work independently and solve complex problems based on multiple sources of information;
- Assertive with the ability to communicate and negotiate with a diverse stakeholder group;
- Team player with proven ability to collaborate with immediate team, customers and other organizational areas and departments;
- Exposure to working on a global level across diverse cultures and geographies;
- Sound and comprehensive communications skills to exchange information;
- Competence to manage tasks in demanding and unfamiliar situations with problem solving skills based on practice and precedent.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, WCC etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.