Thermal Analyst Internship - ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Thermal Analyst Internship - ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Are you interested in learning more about FEM (Finite Element Method) filed? Take a look at our internship role in our FEA team. As an Internship in our FEA group, you will have the opportunity to: Start a professional career in the automotive industry; Boost your knowledge by learning from people with extended experience in Automotive development; Support the development of some of the most innovative products in the ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) department.
The Student in FEA team will learn to:
- Understand the requirements for the electronic sensors;
- Understand the thermal problems for the electronic sensors;
- Understand the design details of the electronic components (QFN, QFP, BGA, etc.);
- Collaborate with Mechanical and Hardware teams for understanding the mechanical and electronic sensor concept;
- Build electronic components;
- Get familiar with Ansys Workbench simulation modules and interfaces;
- Prepare the geometry for simulations;
- Find and assign correct materials for the corresponding geometry parts;
- Set-up the meshing for the geometry parts used in the simulations;
- Establish boundary conditions for the simulations;
- Interpret the simulation results correctly;
- Create thermal simulation reports;
- Analyze thermal test reports;
- Involved in thermal test activities.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Bachelor student in: Mechanics (i.e. Mechatronics, Machine manufacturing, Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Mechanical Machines Equipment and Transportation);
- Theoretical knowledge on relevant disciplines (e.g. physics, mathematics, thermotechnics);
- Basic knowledge of mechanical design process;
- Basic knowledge of 3D model tool (i.e. Catia, ProE etc.);
- MS Office Suite - independent user;
- Medium/Advanced English language skills; Basic knowledge in next areas would be a plus:
- ANSYS, Icepak, SpaceClaim, DesignModeler.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.