HR Payroll Administrative Internship - TSR
* Processing contribution stages;
* Receiving the medical leave documents from employees;
* Collection and distribution meal tickets cards;
* Support for preparing medical leave files;
* Printing timesheets;
* Bachelor/master in Finance / Economics / Languages;
* Planning and organizing skills;
* Good English skills;
* MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes), Internet;
* Ability to work in a team;
* Well developed written and oral communications skills;
* Ability to adapt;
* Willingness to work independently.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.