Learning & Development Specialist TSR
- Develop and maintain positive internal and external stakeholders' relationships;
- Bring the learning & development expertise into the business, identify and understand how learning can support business, organizational and individual needs;
- Propose and advise management team on existing learning and development solutions that meet the identified needs, create and develop new concepts and solutions;
- Contribute to developing the virtual learning culture in our location, by promoting virtual learning solutions and creating online learning content to support the HR strategy;
- Interface with Internal and External Learning Suppliers and Purchasing department, being responsible for the quality of the contracted learning solutions; plan and evaluate training sessions;
- Openly propose improvement solutions to optimize processes;
- Embrace change and transformation, adapt and develop an agile mindset.
- Deeply interested in people and organizational development;
- Curious and concerned in finding proper and customized solutions addressing business needs;
- Positive and solution oriented approach towards challenges and customer needs;
- Up to date with current trends, solutions and interventions in the Learning & Development industry;
- At least 3-5 years experience in Learning & Organizational Development;
- Experience in designing, coordinating and implementing HR projects;
- Good knowledge of training processes and tools, experience with LMS system;
- MS Office experience.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.