Hardware Internship for VNI CVS - TSR
The responsibilities of our new colleague will be to developr a device for automatic testing display touch screens as follows:
- Designing hardware architecture;
- Designing, calculating and simulating hardware schematics;
- Designing PCB layouts;
- Documenting the hardware design;
- Creating hardware test specification, perform hardware tests and create the test reports;
- Cooperating with software and mechanic team. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Student at Technical University in the final year (e.g. Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Computer Science);
- Knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
- Knowledge in schematic design (layout is a plus);
- Knowledge of interface between hardware, software and mechanics;
- Knowledge in measuring and test equipment;
- Good communication skills;
- Initiative and result orientation;
- Good English skills in writing, reading.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.