TMOD Internship - Tire Division
* Provide support for updating existing databases;
* Create and edit eLearnings materials;
* Support for talent management and training processes, tools & documents management, e.g. tickets management for error.
* Maintain and update specific reports.
* Social Sciences student at faculty or master, e.g Economics, Psychology;
* English - medium level;
* MS Excel - medium level.
* Good communication skills;
* Quality orientation.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.