Internship Health&Safety - Tire Division
* Participate in specific projects with inter departmental scope;
* Use project methodology to complete work effectively;
* Provide support in daily specific tasks within respective area of responsibility;
* Analyze problems and develop adequate solutions;
* Promote the culture of continuous improvement.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.