This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Cost center controlling tasks
- Regular cost center meetings with Controlling Business partner;
- Monthly forecasting;
- Yearly planning (start date in April/ June, finalization in December);
- Monthly provision reporting;
- Coordinating the overhead consulting fees approval process within the Pillar.
Pillar Controlling Tasks
- Coordinate the yearly planning process (start date in April, finalization in December);
- Monthly forecasting & yearend forecasting;
- Active participation in the monthly pillar controlling meetings;
- Comment on the financial results - P&L and operating profits;
- Provision reporting - check of "correctness and completeness" each month (plus extensive year end documentation);
- Organizing regularly cost center meetings;
- Monthly reporting and steering of SPC measures;
- Participation in pricing analysis;
- Covering all controlling topics for the Board cost center..
- Support financial processes;
- Follow-up missing contracts with project managers;
- Other different Business requests - Project follow-up for CBM, Strategic Workflow Planning;
- Pillar Approval of Business Cases and of Staff requisition forms.
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials);
- Relevant work experience in Controlling or similar activity (1-2 years);
- Fluent in English is a must;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Thinkcell add-in).
- Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment;
- Excellent oral/written communication skills;
- Problem solving skills with the ability to develop creative solutions;
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed with team and other departments;
- Ability to apply feedback, take initiative and be accountable for work produced;
- Team player used to work in a multicultural business environment.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets