Land a job that plays a meaningful part in millions of lives
Who are we looking for?
If you’re young, talented and searching for a career in which you play a meaningful part in millions of lives, then join ING International Talent Programme for a tailor-made 4-years-graduate programme.
We want to welcome smart & young graduates who are fluent in English and have maximum 2 years of working experience.
How personal & professional development growth will happen for you? Through:
- Job rotation - you’ll rotate between different projects and departments before you take your fixed position within ING (this means that after 18 months of job rotation you will start in your first specialized job in one of our business lines).
- Trainings – internationally recognized trainings & certifications on topics related to your area of expertise.
- International opportunities - each year you will join international events (usually in Amsterdam) where you’ll meet with trainees and managers across the globe.
- Mentoring - experienced ING executives will support your personal and professional development through regular feedback and coaching.
What are the areas you can choose from?
Retail Banking – it is the bank division dedicated to retail customers and their daily banking interactions, where you will work on various areas, such as product management, marketing or sales projects.
Risk track– it is the team where you will learn how to identify, measure, analyze and assess the likelihood of risks, thus helping us to secure the bank’s ongoing financial stability.
Finance track– it is the department that contributes on implementing a strategy determined to reach the business objectives, where you will learn to work with complex computational models and to prepare reports for the management team.
Operations track – it is the department where you will learn how to implement a major transition from a traditional bank to an IT company with a banking license, coordinating and implementing processes as efficiently as possible.
Meet one of our trainees
What is the selection procedure?
Focus on your growth and join ING International Talent Programme.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- 300 de candidati s-au bucurat de experienta NextGen Academy oferita de BCR
- Huawei se alatura proiectului NextGen Academy
- 5 Modalitati in care puteti investi pentru dezvoltarea carierei
- Job-ul de Specialist SEO se cauta din ce in ce mai mult si salariul ajunge si pana la 2000 euro lunar!
- Cum pastrezi sau creezi o cultura sanatoasa cand oamenii sunt la distanța Miercuri 11 noiembrie, intre orele 15:00-17:00