We are a global financial institution with a strong European base. Our customers are at the heart of what we do and our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
As a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart, ING is present in Romania through 2 entities: ING Bank Romania and ING Tech Romania.
Being the first international financial institution that entered the local market after the fall of the communist regime, ING pioneered the banking industry in Romania and brought innovation to life for local customers.
ING entered the local market by offering solely corporate banking & investment banking services, and in 2004 it extended its services through the Retail division, turning into a universal bank.
Since then, ING Bank brought innovation in the life of our customers: launched ING Home’Bank (the internet banking solution), introduced contactless cards, the online personal loan and many more products and services.
ING decided to open in Bucharest a global hub for technology & innovation in 2015, developing IT solutions across ING Group in areas such as Core Banking, Global Retail Solutions, Data Management, Financial Markets and Wholesale Banking.
Now, in 2019, our fast growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
- Job rotation - it’s hard to know exactly what you like before you’ve tried. That’s why you’ll rotate between different projects and departments within your track (Finance, Risk or IT) before you take your fixed position within ING (this means that after 18 months you will start in your first specialized job in one of our business lines).
- Trainings – this programme offers a set of internationally recognized trainings and certifications on banking fundamentals and topics related to your area of expertise which will benefit your career within ING and beyond.
- International opportunities - one of your rotation projects includes an international assignment in one of our various business lines. Furthermore, each year you will join ITP international events where you’ll meet with trainees and managers across the globe.
- Mentoring - experienced ING executives will support your personal and professional development through regular feedback and coaching.
- Finance track @ING Bank – it is the department that contributes on implementing a strategy determined to reach the business objectives. Your activity will involve analyzing the past and forecasting the future and you will learn to prepare reports for the management team.
- Risk track @ING Bank – it is the team where you will learn how to identify, measure, analyze and assess the likelihood of risks, thus helping us to secure the bank’s ongoing financial stability.
- IT Track @ING Tech Romania – the project developed in our technology hub impact millions of clients worldwide and enable the digital transformation of ING. You will learn more about the complex IT environment within our teams.
It isn’t easy, but it’s worth it. :) Apply by June 30th, 2020!
Now more than ever, IT is the beating heart of ING!
Established in 2015 as a global hub for technology, the focus of ING Tech Romania has been on building strategic capabilities, such as developing and continuously improving common IT solutions that can be shared, replicated and reused across the other ING countries.
Currently, ING Tech Romania provides approximately 90 services to more than 18 countries and units. These services are grouped in the following main categories:
- Software development;
- Data management;
- Non-financial risk & compliance;
Now, in 2020, our fast growing organisation gathers more than 800 high-performing engineers that work together in global tribes.
Life@ING Tech Romania
We have many openings in ING Tech, with a focus on Java roles, with Financial Markets flavor or focused on Aggregation Services and strategic platforms used in ING globally.
We invite you to apply for the job here
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience as development engineer, exposure to financial industry is a plus;
- Exposure to usage of common frameworks like Spring/SpringBoot;
- Practice in the usage of common developer tools (Git, Docker, Jenkins and Maven);
- Practice in delivering high-performance and zero downtime applications;
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies;
- An excellent spoken and written command of English;
- Bonus: Experience in Front-end development (we are building web components);
- Have a focus on quality while working with JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, as well as BDD frameworks such as Cucumber.
Locuri de munca ING Romania
Nu exista joburi in sectiunea accesata!
Joburi ING Romania