Are you young, talented and looking for a career in which you play a meaningful part in millions of lives? If so, join ING International Talent Programme by June 23rd
The ING International Talent Programme is a tailor-made 4 year graduate programme. Simply bring your skills, values and personality. In return, we will provide you with a structured level of training and guidance to open up exciting growth opportunities: personal & professional.
What can you expect over the course of your traineeship?
- Job rotation - it’s hard to know exactly what you like before you’ve tried. That’s why you’ll rotate between different projects and departments within your track (Retail, Finance, Risk or Operations) before you take your fixed position within ING (this means that after 18 months you will start in your first specialized job in one of our business lines).
- Trainings – this programme offers a set of internationally recognized trainings and certifications on banking fundamentals and topics related to your area of expertise which will benefit your career within ING and beyond.
- International opportunities - one of your rotation projects includes an international assignment in one of our various business lines. Furthermore, each year you will join ITP international events where you’ll meet with trainees and managers across the globe.
- Mentoring - experienced ING executives will support your personal and professional development through regular feedback and coaching.
You can choose one of the four tracks:
- Retail Banking – it is the bank division dedicated to retail customers and their daily banking interactions, where you will work on various product management, marketing or sales project.
- Finance track– it is the department that contributes on implementing a strategy determined to reach the business objectives, where you will learn to work with complex computational models and to prepare reports for the management team.
- Risk track– it is the team where you will learn how to identify, measure, analyze and assess the likelihood of risks, thus helping us to secure the bank’s ongoing financial stability.
- Operations track – it is the department where you will learn how to implement a major transition from a traditional bank to an IT company with a banking license, coordinating and implementing processes as efficiently as possible.
Step 1: Submit your online application - The first step of the selection process is filling out your online application by selecting the track you would like to apply for.
Step 2: Take the online assessments - Should you pass the first screening, we will invite you to take three online tests to assess if you align with the ING culture and your ability to understand, interpret and evaluate information.
Step 3: HR interview - After passing the tests, we’ll invite you for an interview with a HR professional. We will ask you competency-based questions with the input of the results of your online assessment.
Step 4: Business panel - The final step is an interview with two representatives of the senior management from your chosen track and an HR expert. If you succeed, you will receive an offer for an employment contract with ING.
It isn’t easy, but it’s worth it. :) Apply by June 23rd 2019!