ING International Talent Programme - Retail Banking Track
The ING international Talent Programme is the job that offers you the chance to play a part in leading the change ING wants to make. This is a 4 years challenging, fascinating path of personal and professional development filled with diversified job rotations, trainings and adventures, each one crafted to develop the future leaders of ING.
Simply bring your skills, values and personality. In return, we will provide you with a structured level of training and guidance to open up exciting growth opportunities.
What we offer
• Global events. Access to yearly 2-3 weeks global events with other ING International Talent Programme talents from all around the world (you will mainly be located in Bucharest in the first 18 months).
• Job rotations. Insights in various business units during the first 18 months and work abroad into one of our ING countries for 3 - 6 months.
• International onboarding. Following your local onboarding introduction you will fly to our headquarters in Amsterdam for a two week-long international onboarding event.
• Trainings & learning experiences in different business lines to boost your knowledge and skill set.
• Mentoring. Experienced ING executives will support your personal and professional development through regular feedback and coaching.
• Specialized job. After 18 months of job rotations you will start in your first dedicated assignment in one of our business lines.
Getting to know Retail Banking
No aspect of banking impacts on our daily lives more than Retail Banking. Every time you earn, spend or send money, the bank is there to make it possible and assist you. So, you already know something of what Retail Banking is about. Now take a moment to magnify that involvement at the consumer level across billions of transactions for millions of people every day. Imagine the challenge. Imagine its future!
The Retail Banking Track is your chance to help us reinvent retail. What does the future hold? Will internet banking entirely replace traditional banking offices? Will mobile phone banking outspace internet banking? Will mobile payments be favoured over card payments?
This Track allows you to combine commercial instincts with analytical skills, such as assessing marketing data and process flows. Get the combination right and you could soon be heading for a management position.
What we expect
• Master studies or degree from top universities (Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance etc.)
• Excellent study results
• Fluent in English
• Leadership or volunteering activities
• International experience is an advantage
• Understanding & views on economic landscape & banking industry
What your career track will be
ING expects future leaders to be inspiring and able to set clear direction. But above all to be highly skilled in the business of banking. Therefore you choose a Track – an intensive career path that corresponds with one of our areas of activities: Retail Banking, Finance, Risk or Operational.
Other infoYour application marks the start of the selection process, which can last between 4 to 8 weeks.
Interested in Retail Banking? Apply here by May, 31st and you might start your dream job in September 2019.