Trainee - Support to Finance Department
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Trainee - Support to Finance Department active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Very good communication skills and ability to work with people from other disciplines and learn to speak their language
• Student or graduate in economics, finance or similar field
• Knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Rigor and attention to detail
• Proactivity, autonomy and integrity
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Highly motivated, strong willingness to learn and self-initiative
• Committed and flexible
• Communicate with all departments to collect the needed information for the supporting documents for events, trainings, conferences etc.
• Prepare and or centralize all supporting documents and archive them
• Check that all supporting documents are in line with contract and invoice information
• Support the Finance team in the preparation of templates and model documents
• Support the Finance team in archiving and the management of accounting files
• Scan all accounting documents and store them in an organized manner
• Any other administrative tasks relating to finance and accounting
• We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week
• Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system