ING International Talent Programme - IT Track
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ING Romania active
View all jobs ING International Talent Programme - IT Track active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Could you shape the future of banking?
Find the answer. Get hired @ING!
The ING international Talent Programme is the job that offers you the chance to play a part in leading the change ING wants to make. The IITP is a challenging, fascinating path of personal and professional development. Simply bring your skills, values and personality. In return, we will provide you with a structured level of training and guidance to open up exciting growth opportunities.
What we offer
- Global events. Access to yearly 2-3 weeks global events with other ING International Talent Programme talents from all around the world.
- Job rotations. Insights in various business units during the first 18 months and work abroad into one of our ING countries for 3 - 6 months.
- International onboarding. Following your local onboarding introduction you will fly to our headquarters in Amsterdam for a two week-long international onboarding event.
- Trainings & learning experiences in different business lines to boost your knowledge and skill set.
- Mentoring. Experienced ING executives will support your personal and professional development through regular feedback and coaching.
- Specialized job in Bucharest. After 18 months of job rotations you will start in your first dedicated assignment in one of our business lines.
What we expect
- Master studies or degree from top universities (Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance)
- Excellent study results
- Fluent in English
- Leadership or volunteering activities
- International experience is an advantage
- Understanding & views on economic landscape & banking industry
What your career track will be
ING expects future leaders to be inspiring and able to set clear direction. But above all to be highly skilled in the business of banking. Therefore you choose a Track – an intensive career path that corresponds with one of our areas of activities: IT, Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Finance or Risk.
Your application marks the start of the selection process, which can last between 4 to 8 weeks.
Interested in IT Banking? Apply here by 24th of June and you might start your dream job in September 2018!