Project Manager for CES - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Manager for CES - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Continental dezvoltă tehnologii și servicii inovatoare pentru mobilitatea sustenabilă și interconectată a oamenilor și a bunurilor acestora. Compania cu profil tehnologic fondată în 1871 oferă soluții sigure, eficiente, inteligente și accesibile pentru autovehicule, mașini, trafic și transport. Continental a realizat în 2019 o cifră de afaceri de 44,5 miliarde de euro și are în prezent peste 240.000 de angajați în 59 de țări și piețe.Cerinte
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of engineering services. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets. Engineering Competence:
* Instrument Clusters & Head-up displays
* Climate & Haptic Control
* Connectivity & Multimedia
* Gesture recognition & Augmented reality
* Working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars
* Lead and manage an international project team
* Implement concepts/solutions according to customer's requirements
* Stay in close contact with the customer to ensure an appropriate information flow
* Plan, track and monitor the project to meet the milestones
* Take measures to assure a high product quality
* Plan and control the project R&D budget
* Ensure the introduction of the developed product into production One of our experienced Project Managers will be assigned as mentor to support you to stepwise take over own responsibility.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics)
* 2+ years of Technical Project Leader experience in the Automotive Industry
* Entrepreneurial and business understanding
* Good understanding of the development processes
* Good communication skills
* Fluent English (German is an advantage)
What we will offer you:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.