Electrical Engineer Tires
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Electrical Engineer Tires active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Technical assistance machines from area in order to ensure their availability to set operating parameters.
* Ensures maintenance competence and advantageous cost for machinery
* in the area, including in terms of preventive maintenance / predictive and MTC.
* Assistance in the acquisition of tools / accessories and their adaptation to specific needs.
* Ensure coordination of external service companies.
* Ensure the optimization of equipment.
* Propose /ensure practical implementation of rationalization measures.
* Assist with drafting the annual budget for the area in cost efficiency.
* Assistance in planning the area's annual investment program.
* Assessment of specialized professional staff in order to support variable direct superior.
* Assistance in determining measures for development and improvement of individual variable technician.
* Expert advice in the field of electrical engineering.
* Technical assistance machines from area to request outside the scheduled hours (hotline).
* Electrical Engineering University degree (Electrotehnics mainly; Energetics or Automation)
* Previous work experience in engineering and maintenance, in a production environment
* Hands-on approach and willingness to spend 60% of the working time in the production area
* PLC knowledge, Controls and drives
* Intermediate English level
* PC Skills: Microsoft Office, intermediate
* Project Management experience, is an advantage
* Team player
* Competitive salary package, plus performance based rewards
* Personal development programs & trainings
* Private Health Insurance
* International work environment and travelling opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.