Experienced Video Game Tester
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Yes, we’re talking about you! This is your chance to level up in a great working environment at Ubisoft Bucharest, where we are waiting for you with goodies, games and great team mates. Need we say more? Apply now!
Your skill tree
- Passion for games ( knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms)
- Good understanding of QC processes and methodologies
- Experience in testing on various multimedia platforms (consoles, PC, mobile devices) of at least 2 years
- Knowledge of test design techniques and ability to implement them practically
- Experience in creation different kinds of test documentation and usage of testing tools and tracking systems
- Excellent analytical skills, proactive, results-oriented personality with the ability to learn fast and show a high degree of creativity and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English skills (written and spoken)
- Student or high-school graduate
- Perform functional testing activities on Ubisoft’s projects
- Use your communication skills to collaborate with several teams (functional and specialized QC, developers, project managers, etc) throughout the product lifecycle
- Create, update and execute test cases as necessary
- Contribute to the test plan development
- Find, research and report bugs by using the testing and quality control tools
- Periodically report the evolution of tests and the progress of assigned tasks
- Assist, provide guidance and share expertize with other team members on projects
What we offer
Think of Ubisoft as a Game Master: We offer a wide range of benefits that all hero players can enjoy: We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way – we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like.
If you’re into sport to raise your strength and stamina, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio.
Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system. Whether your adventure is a dungeon crawler or a FPS, you need to be fresh and feel good at all times.
If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits available in the office each week.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Bring your abilities and skills to Ubisoft Bucharest and join our teams of adventurers, from 9.00 until 18.00 Monday to Friday, with one hour lunch break to recover your strength and socialize with fellow colleagues.