Head of System & Innovation - P TR TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Head of System & Innovation - P TR TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Continental dezvoltă tehnologii și servicii inovatoare pentru mobilitatea sustenabilă și interconectată a oamenilor și a bunurilor acestora. Compania cu profil tehnologic fondată în 1871 oferă soluții sigure, eficiente, inteligente și accesibile pentru autovehicule, mașini, trafic și transport. Continental a realizat în 2019 o cifră de afaceri de 44,5 miliarde de euro și are în prezent peste 240.000 de angajați în 59 de țări și piețe.Cerinte
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
We are looking for a Head of System and Innovation to join our Powertrain Transmission organization. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team within the field of Electronic System Design, coordinating the activities for System Project Management, System Requirements Engineering, Automatic System Test, FMEA and FSM. If you want to make a step forward in your career, rise to the challenge and become a member of our team. Leading the System and Innovation team in Powertrain Transmission means:
* define strategies and plans for his team, based on group and department strategy;
* participate in the specific innovation fields [electro-mobility, advanced engineering];
* coordinate technically and administrative his team;
* plan and track development activities in his team;
* evaluate the performance and potential for the team members;
* increase the knowledge / skill of his team members;
* coach and mentor team members;
* participate in hiring activities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, ...);
* Understanding of embedded systems;
* Ability to work in a process-driven environment with customer focus;
* Quality related methodology (e.g FMEA, 8D, 5Why);
* Knowledge and experience with automotive standards (ISO TS 16949, ISO 26262 FS)
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Good communication and team skills;
* Coaching / mentoring skills;
* Ability to motivate team members to perform to their best capability;
* Initiative and quality orientation, with focus on delivering results.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.