System Quality Engineer- Interior Body& Security
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs System Quality Engineer- Interior Body& Security active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Continental dezvoltă tehnologii și servicii inovatoare pentru mobilitatea sustenabilă și interconectată a oamenilor și a bunurilor acestora. Compania cu profil tehnologic fondată în 1871 oferă soluții sigure, eficiente, inteligente și accesibile pentru autovehicule, mașini, trafic și transport. Continental a realizat în 2019 o cifră de afaceri de 44,5 miliarde de euro și are în prezent peste 240.000 de angajați în 59 de țări și piețe.Requirements
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
At Interior Body & Security, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Creating value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of Body & Security functions and solutions.
Join our team in IASI to take part in the development of an extensive range of products, from Sunroof Electronics to Integrated Body Controllers, from Door Control Units to Gateways or new light control electronics for premium car manufacturers.
If you are an enthusiastic engineer/tester/quality assurance specialist, eager to take responsibilities and to benefit from our growth, come to be part of this great team!
As a system quality engineer, you will take full responsibility to ensure the quality status of the system work products, including:
- Quality planning for System Projects according the framework of the product life cycle PLC
- Main contact within the project team and towards the customer worldwide regarding all system quality aspects - Close relationship and contact to requirements-, test- system architecture-, hardware- development and quality planners in projects worldwide
- Escalation and reporting of system quality issues
- Define, implement and track active measures to improve quality situation
- Active identification of deviations from requirements (e.g. SPICE level, CMMI, customer specific) with randomly deep spot checks of working products according conformity
- Preparation, execution and wrap-up of customer-, internal or external audits (System audits or SPICE) - Reporting of System Quality status towards project-, quality- and development management - Consultant role for System-Quality and Process related questions
- Academic degree in Electrical Engineering, SW Engineering, Quality Management, or similar
- Knowledge of project management
- Advanced or good knowledge in development and Quality Management of Automotive suppliers
- Experience in Real Time Embedded Systems in development (DOORS, Rhapsody, Matlab, Simulink, Test systems)
- Fluent in English language skills
- Good/very good knowledge of VDA6.3 / QS9000 and ISO/TS16949 (new IATF16949)
Would be a plus:
- Practical experience as well with Automotive SPICE and/or CMMI, as also in the area of Functional Safety according ISO26262
- Fluent in German language skills
What we offer:
- We have a strong team culture, everybody is working toward the same goals
- Constant focus on Innovation to drive the best results for business
- You can benefit of an already established Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities, as there are many ways to contribute
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Possibility of Home office and Flexibility in line with your job responsibilities
- Foreign Language classes offered by the company
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- You can use Relocation Bonus (for non-Iasi Resident)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application and attend our online assessment.