This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Environment Artist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Based on your responsibilities, we are looking for the following skill set:
• Experience in 3D modelling (high poly & low poly) alongside 2D graphic skills
• Experience with 3D Studio Max, Substance Painter, Z-Brush, Photoshop etc.
• Good notion of composition rules, proportions and a good eye for the detail;
• Very good communication skills;
• Curiosity and a strong interest in the video game industry;
• Team player, building good relationships and proactive;
• Easily adaptable, able to fast learn technical constraints of platforms, engines and software;
• Creative, with high standards;
• Responsible and resourceful;
• Efficient and hardworking;
• Positive attitude;
• Good knowledge of English.
Abilities that will make you shine:
• Knowledge of the technical constraints linked to real time, 3D engines and level editors is a plus;
• Knowledge of other 2D-3D software is considered a plus;
• Previous experience working in the gaming industry is considered a plus;
• Leadership skills are considered a plus.
Your Responsibilities will be:
• Create environments in tight collaboration with Level Designers;
• Determine the objects and layout compositions required and adjust the work according to the story and the gameplay;
• Create 3D assets and textures in line with the project's artistic and technical direction;
• Integrate assets and textures produced in the game engine;
• Verify the quality of your work once imported into the game, and make improvements when necessary;
• Understand and apply graphic principles;
• Use artistic references to improve visuals;
• Use specific project tools in order to achieve best results and meet deadlines;
• Respond to and implement changes according to the received feedback
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you're into sports we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.