Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Environment Artist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Experience in 3D modelling (low poly, high poly, normal map extraction) 3D Studio Max;
- 2D skills - Adobe Photoshop proficient (ability to create tillable and specific textures);
- Good notion of proportions and a good eye for the detail.
Nice to have technical skills
- Knowledge of the technical constraints linked to real time, 3D engines and level editors is a plus;
- Knowledge of other 2D software is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Z brush is considered a plus;
- Previous experience working in the gaming industry is considered a plus;
- Leadership skills are considered a plus.
- Very good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Technical skills;
- Team player;
- Receptive to feedback;
- Creative with high standards;
- Responsible and resourceful;
- Efficient and hard working;
- Patient and resilient to stress;
- Positive attitude.
The Environment Artist executes autonomously the graphical content of one or several game levels and delivers a work that can be successfully integrated, taking the technological constraints and artistic direction into account.
- Create assets and textures in line with the project's artistic and technical direction (references, documents, etc.);
- Integrate assets and textures produced in the game engine;
- Verify the quality of his work once imported into the game, and make improvements when necessary;
- Use specific project tools in order to achieve best results and meet deadlines;
- Efficiently uses the texture space and takes into consideration the pixel ratio;
- Determine the objects and environments required and adjust the work according to the story and the gameplay (Game Design documents);
- Able to fast learn technical constraints of platforms, engines and software;
- Understand and apply graphic principles;
- Use artistic references to improve visuals;
- Able to micro plan and time estimate his work.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.