IT Consultant - DevSecOps for Auto IT Infra NV&PM - IT TM
Do you want to be an IT Consultant - DevSecOps Engineer for Auto IT Infra NV&PM:
* Develop automation solutions for all Secure Connectivity Solutions (LAN, WLAN, Network Security, Voice) and Program Management area;
* Analyze existing operational processes (implementation-operations-termination), recommend measures in order to improve operational efficiency while implementing automation;
* Communication and collaboration with Network/Voice Experts, Project Managers, other Continental IT departments and external suppliers;
* Plan, provision and maintain an information and visibility platform for Connectivity services;
* Ensure interconnection of different inhouse tools and provide a consolidated Data Lake with automatized data collection;
* Make efficient use of cloud services while considering costs and functionality;
* Project work in global teams.
This is what it takes to be a successful IT Consultant - DevSecOps Engineer for Auto IT Infra NV&PM:
* Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent;
* Fluent English skills;
* Experience in working in a global acting and multicultural team, with international supplier/vendors;
* People skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details;
* Knowledge in database administration;
* Good coding and scripting knowledge in Python & C# (Perl, Shell is a plus);
* Good Knowledge in Linux/Unix Operating Systems.
* Good Knowledge in restful API and Json;
* General Knowledge in networking area: e.g. TCP/IP protocols.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.