Hardware Engineer Internship for Radar Products - AM (TM)
In the Autonomous Mobility (AM) business area, we are pooling all of the expertise needed to develop innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving. In the Autonomous Mobility department are developed products and systems based on intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors that are capable to collect details from traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles for driving the mobility of the future.
As a intern, student will be involved in the nexts activities :
* Designing the analog circuit schematic based on project requirements;
* Offer inputs for layout design for the analog circuit;
* Perform calculations (voltage and timing) and simulation for designed electrical circuit;
* Define specific requirements and perform HW tests for the designed analog circuit.
This is what it takes to be successful in Hardware Engineering Internship:
* Students in areas: Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science;
* Basic knowledge in electronic design;
* Basic knowledge in handling electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, etc.);
* Basic knowledge of a CAD tool for schematic design (e.g. Orcad Schematic, Pads Dx Designer, Zuken, etc.);
* Basic knowledge of a software tool used for simulation (PSpice, etc.) would be a plus;
* English language skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.