Junior Java Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Java Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
• 0-1 year' Enterprise grade software development experience using Java SE
• Proficiency in Core Java (8+)
• Hibernate or similar ORM framework
• Spring framework
• SQL Experience (Preferably Oracle 11g+)
• Good Understanding of Design patterns and OO Principles.
Nice to have skills:
• Web front end frameworks (Angular 2+, Bootstrap, Material Design)
• Working with Scrum in a multiple scrum team environment
• REST API Design, Development using Spring framework
• Spring Boot experience is an asset
• Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics
• Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Junior Java Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Participates in software design meetings and analyses user needs to determine technical requirements
• Design develop high-quality code
• Follow the software development lifecycle process
• Test, debug, analyse and fix application problems/issues
• Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion
• Other duties and projects as assigned
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.