Internship for Vehicles Support CVS - TSR
We develop and yields products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient. Thus Commercial Vehicle and Services has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader. From trucks to busses, cranes, on-site and agricultural vehicles, the business unit provides control systems for drive and onboard electronics, tachographs and instrument clusters. The Diagnostic Application team provides and developes diagnostic solutions for use in independent aftermarket workshops. As a Internship on Vehicles Support team, your responsibilities will be:
* Prepare/install electrical and mechanical parts on the vehicles like (cars, trucks) in order to support test field activities;
* SW installation, configuration and calibration of the components and systems;
* Administration of existing vehicles (maintenance, prepare legal documents for driving, keep contact with local authorities);
* Procure and order material, components and parts required;
* Prepare track infrastructure for test field validation;
* Drive cars and trucks on public roads and private testing aria. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Required Skills and Experience: * Knowledge of automotive electrical systems; * Driving licences (Category C+E); * Experience on mechanical and electrical repair; * Fluent English; * Experience of diagnosing and repairing vehicle electrical or mechanical problems (advantage).
What we will offer you: * Competitive salaries; * Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology; * Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology; * Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area; * Working in a young and dynamic team; * International working environment; * Project based international traveling opportunity; * Private Health and dental insurance; * Sport facilities; * Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.