Engineering Internship - Tire Division
* Complete and maintain data base for scrap;
* Data collecting and complete in specific ergonomic systems;
* Realize specific measurements (distances, speeds, loads);
* Offering support for industrial engineering departments.
* Student in Technical University Degree;
* Advanced English level;
* PC Skills: Microsoft Office;
* Hands-on approach;
* Team player and people driven. What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They transmit all forces onto the road. It is the tire technology that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time and stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.