Software Developer - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
* Development of Software Tools which will be used in Production environment using a wide range of Programming;
* Implementation of traceability system used in production and additional Software tools;
* Responsible to maintain SW in order to reach the quality targets in his processes according to released procedures;
* Work together with the Industrial Engineering team in order to assure the development and continuous improvement of production Software tools;
* Keeps contact with internal SW developers in order to ensure the best functionality and high availability of the software after any update;
* Implements locally the global/central CEP standards;
* Support the implementation of new products;
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization;
* Offering training and consulting to future integrators or developers upon request;
* He is validating these changes when requested.
Required Programming knowledge :
* Visual C++
* SQL and good know how about Data Bases.
* Microsoft Visual Studio
* Microsoft SQL
* ORACLE DB
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.