Hardware Technician for Sample Production I ID HMI - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Hardware Technician for Sample Production I ID HMI - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Sample Production role is to build prototype samples during the development phase of the projects (Instrument Cluster, Digital Cluster, Central Display, Head Up Display) until mass production starts. As a Hardware Technician in Sample Shop you are responsible for:
* Deliver PCB-Assemblies in a required time, according to RD requests.
* Technical tasks
* Responsible for organizing of the assemblies of various PCBs for the ongoing projects with the high level of quality
* Flash and test the PCB-Assemblies according to specifications
* Build test equipment's and cable harnesses
* Administrate the materials
* Maintains the internal materials stock
* Do reworks of the PCBs according to developer specifications
* Quality and process implementation
* Works according to procedures
* Ensure quality and in time delivery of samples
* Communication with team colleagues and hardware coordinators
* Coaching and mentoring
* Perform training at request
* Coaching new colleagues.
* Technical high school or college
* Basic experience in Analog and Digital Electronic
* Practical experience in repairing electronic products or equipments
* Experience and knowledge in soldering SMD components and electronic boards sample build or prototyping
* Use measurement equipment, especially digital multi meters
* Knowledge in reading schematics and components placement documents
* Quality processes (advantage)
* Microsoft Office
* English medium level
* German (advantage)
* Initiative, communication and team skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.