UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME - SUPPLY CHAIN
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Unilever active
View all jobs UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME - SUPPLY CHAIN active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
We develop future Unilever leaders
The programme is designed to grow you into a manager within 3 years, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
Real tasks from the first day
You could be finding a new way to get 12,000 litres of ice cream across the desert without it melting; transforming the way the world’s largest spreads factory operates; or designing a more efficient distribution network to enable us to store and deliver our products sustainably to our customers. There’s always a new challenge to tackle. The limitless opportunities at Unilever creates fully engaging innovative entrepreneurship.
LOCATION: Bucharest (Romania)
- Graduate in Bachelor / Master Degree;
- Fluently communicating in Romanian and in English;
- Background in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management;
- Having first job experience (e.g. gained during internships);
- Having high level of analytical skills;
- Open for international assignments (within European region);
- Customer and consumer oriented;
- Enthusiastic and creative;
- Ready to start their journey in the beginning of September 2019.
You will also need to be flexible about where you are based during your time on the scheme as your rotations could be based at different business units across Europe/CEE.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary;
- An annual bonus based on personal and business performance;
- Employee Shop;
- Private medical care;
- Access to sport, leisure and numerous on-site facilities.
Here is a video from the onboarding meeting from 2018: