Marketing Communication Specialist - Tire Division
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
* Develop communication concepts and content (B2B, B2C, B2B2C campaigns) and implement these through effective communication tools - in coordination with the Marketing Manager and the Media Agency;
* Support and monitor dedicated joint marketing projects with the key customers - in coordination with the Marketing Manager and the Sales Managers;
* Develop and implement communication activities, including advertising and PR campaigns, maintain direct contact with local journalists and influencers and provide relevant information on media and web platforms;
* Event management / Plan (and/ or support in planning), organize various customers' events, home fairs and exhibitions, etc;
* Analyze, define, select and validate suppliers in various fields (Media& PR agencies, graphic design, merchandising, etc.);
* Provide support and information to Continental different departments and customers (including various presentations, test results, pictures, brand identity, visuals, POS materials, shop design, merchandising, etc.);
* Manage company's websites through content management system (content, pictures, adapt and implement locally the online campaigns initiated by the Central Marketing Department).
* University degree (Bachelor or Master);
* More than 3 years of work experience in the marketing and communication field;
* Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and knowledge of tools and applications such as Web analytics, Google AdWords etc. represents an advantage;
* MS Office advanced level;
* Good to excellent knowledge in English;
* Readiness to travel on business occasionally;
* Driver's license: B;
* Strong focus on internal and external customers along with very high awareness of quality;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Must be self-motivated and driven.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.