Regional Head of Software Academy - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Regional Head of Software Academy - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
The Software Academy (SW Academy) is Continental's global learning solution, which offers different training formats for our more than 12.000 software employees. Within your role as a Regional Head of Software Academy you will be responsible for:
* Representing Software Academy to the Software community. First point of contact with regards to training demand within the region;
* Manage regional SW Academy team (e.g. Learning Designer, Learning Organizer & Learning Administrator)
* Implementation of derived learning strategy;
* Provide regional leadership & being the first point of contact in the identification and consolidation of learning demand / needs in the region;
* Define regional 5-year plan for future Software Training scope such as Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and other trends;
* Co-Design training content based on requirements from the SW stakeholders;
* Management and motivation of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) Community & Learning Designers for continuous review of learning content and learning processes in order to create and / or maintain learning content;
* Vendor Management of regional external learning suppliers;
* Work with top universities and institutions on training content;
* Implementation of quality standards, processes and governance;
* Continous process optimization by implementing globally harmonized learning processes;
* Communication to all relevant regional stakeholders;
* Regularly provide required reporting (including Learning KPIs).
* Master´s degree preferably in engineering;
* Minimum 7 - 10 years working experience in either engineering or learning management;
* Passionate about innovation and latest as well as future trends in Software - a tactical practitioner of Software;
* Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization incl. ability to lead without disciplinary power;
* Able to build a network with top universities and institutions;
* Basics of Learning Design (process and didactic understanding);
* Intercultural competence and experience in leading international teams.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.