Automotive Active Safety Systems TechLab
This job is no longer active!
View all ads ZF - Automotive R&D Timisoara active
View all ads Automotive Active Safety Systems TechLab active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BeeSpeed Technical Engineering Center - a subsidiary of ZF Group.
We are working in the area of Embedded Software and Software Tools Development for one of the market leading suppliers from the automotive industry.
Join our TechLab at TechTalks Timisoara:
The TechLab Embedded Software Development Process using Arduino, which was prepared by the TEC members offers the possibility, for the ones interested in this domain, to discover the development steps of an embedded software for an automotive system starting from the requirements elicitation up to a turn-key final product.
The participants to this TechLab will know more about the types of requirements they can receive from the customers but also how a required hardware is built and the completion of a Bill of material. The participants will find out more about Hardware and software Development and of course about the complex testing process realized for each project/product so that at the end it is delivered according to the initial requirements.
These development steps will be exemplified by a development model, which can be used easily and is also accessible to Arduino.
The workshop will be structured in two parts:
- A theoretical one, which contains a short presentation of the automotive area and the steps which have to be followed for developing a software product.
- A practical one, which implies the interaction of the participants with the Arduino platform. The participants will bring adjustments for the softwares already developed and implemented on an Arduino robot and they also have to make sure that the new software corresponds to the requirements.
Meet our speakers:
- Ionut Mariniuc. With 9 years of experience in IT&C and 2 years of experience in TEC, Ionut leads the Test Strategy and Design Group.
This group composed by 15 members is responsible in:
- Developing test strategies for different projects, different test categories
- Developing test design and test specification for software and system testing starting from customer or internal requirements
- Adrian Sirmon. With 7 years of experience in TEC Adrian is the Team Leader of the Test Quality Team.
Team Q (Test Quality Team) team is composed by 5 members and has responsibilities in a wide range of activities such as:
- Analysis of incidents with high difficulty during releases;
- Support for analyzing requirements and developing tests for them;
- Analysis of automated tests in order to bring improvements and reduce execution time and review;
- Analysis of software architecture to identify possible test gaps.
We encourage the graduates of the Faculty of Automatic and Computers, Electronics and Telecomunications, Electrotechnics and Electroenergetics, Mechanics, Mathematics and Informatics, Physics to register to our TechLab;
When and where will we meet?
- On Saturday, 16th of March, 10:30-12:30;
- In Timisoara, at Centrul Regional de Afaceri (C.R.A.F.T.), Room B.
Other useful information:
- The acces is free, but there is a limited number of participants;
- Only candidates who meet the requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can register for one or more TechLabs or Conferences, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap. Click here for full AGENDA
*Prin inscrierea la acest eveniment, esti de acord ca datele tale personale sa fie folosite de Catalyst Solutions pentru a-ti permite participarea la eveniment (prin inscriere, confirmare, inregistrare la eveniment). De asemenea, intelegi si accepti termenii si conditiile Hipo.ro.