Experienced Hardware Engineer CES (TSR)
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
For our growing Continental Engineering Services - Interior team we are looking for Experienced Hardware Engineers Portfolio
* Electronic Control Units: Connectivity applications, Telematic Units, Clusters, Displays, Head-up Displays, Multimedia Applications, Haptic Control, Comfort Control, Gateways Responsibilities:
* Concept definition using latest technologies
* Designing hardware architecture to meet the customer requirements
* Providing solutions together with our suppliers to fulfill customer demands
* Designing, calculating and simulating hardware schematics
* Documenting the hardware design respecting the development process
* Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers. A mentor will support you to stepwise familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent)
* Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design
* Good understanding of automotive architectures / systems
* Good knowledge in schematic design
* Knowledge of electronics measuring and test equipment
* Advanced English - speaking and writing level
* To be passionate about electronics in general
* Initiative and result orientation. It is an advantage
* More than 3 years' experience in HW Development
* Knowledge in PCB Layout design
* Ability to plan and coordinate development activities
* German Language.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.