Software Team Leader - CES (TSR)
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles. We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets. Engineering Competences:
* Displays & Instrument Clusters;
* Climatisation & Haptic Control;
* Comfort Electronics;
* Multimedia. Tomorrow's car is always connected, user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent. Responsibilities:
* Works with automotive technologies of the future premium cars;
* Responsible for project execution in compliance with CES processes and SPICE standard;
* Coordinates and controls project activities: estimate effort, allocate resources, plan the execution of tasks in order to meet due dates;
* Develops technical solutions in his area of responsibility;
* Supports and manage SW developers in their activities;
* Manages the implementation and testing of software code;
* Monitors and reports the progress of the team work;
* Technical coaching of team members;
* Leading, developing and motivating the team;
* Cooperating with an international development team and customers. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
* At least 5 years experience in embedded software development;
* At least 1 year experience in project management and team leading roles;
* Good knowledge of Linux kernel / experience in driver development;
* Knowledge of vehicle networks and low-level communication protocols;
* Very good understanding of the development processes;
* Good ability to plan, organize and deliver projects on agreed level;
* Quality oriented person with good communication skills;
* Fluent English. It is an advantage to have:
* German language;
* Automotive experience.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.