HR Student For Integration Into Global HR tool
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Continental's new Competency Model is currently undergoing implementation preparation for its launch into all global HR tools. Part of the implementation strategy includes both the Talent Management process and the Corporate Feedback tools (focus on individual 360° feedback) to be the first HR initiatives to adopt the new model during 2019. This project will require global cross-team collaboration among process experts, IT & Operations Specialists and our HR community members. Main support areas that are in focus are: Community management (focus on virtual communication - digital media/ blogging), Coordination of translations of system, Knowledge management and training concepts
* Student at Psychology, Business Administration, Digital Media and Marketing or related fields of study
* Affinity for Digital Media;
* Good communication skills;
* Advanced English skills;
* Open to work in an international environment.
What we will offer you:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries
* Flexible program
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities
* International Work Environment A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our organization, processes and tools.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.