Travel and Facility Associate
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
• Advanced level of excel knowledge
• Ability to work efficiently with pivot tables
• Need to interact with finance team to access data
What will you contribute?
Will be providing travel and facility reports that will be shared with function heads to drive savings, compliance, and spending behavior.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Weekly reports with trends
• Running monthly and quarterly reports with fiscal spending levels
• Utilization of facilities and project costing