Travel and Facility Associate
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Travel and Facility Associate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
• Advanced level of excel knowledge
• Ability to work efficiently with pivot tables
• Need to interact with finance team to access data
What will you contribute?
Will be providing travel and facility reports that will be shared with function heads to drive savings, compliance, and spending behavior.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Weekly reports with trends
• Running monthly and quarterly reports with fiscal spending levels
• Utilization of facilities and project costing