Hardware Project Manager for Electrical Engineering PSS - TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
We are looking for a HW PM position for Airbag projects development. The team is developing the Airbag Control Unit mainly for EU, but also ASIA and NA customers. We're looking for somebody who feels motivated by this kind of challenging work. Responsibilities:
* EE R&D cost estimation;
* Planning and tracking of EE activities;
* Interface to customers, supplier and other stakeholders;
* Control of EE project budget;
* Internal and external representative regarding all aspects of the EE project;
* Plan, assign and control of EE work packages and time schedule;
* EE project status light setting.
* Project management skills (incl. effort / cost estimation, project planning) and tools;
* Requirements engineering skills (e.g. collection, verification, prioritization);
* Development process knowledge especially in the EE process area;
* Knowledge in electrical design, manufacturing processes, electrical components, verification tools, functional safety;
* Knowledge in specific design methods and tools like FMEA, FEA, FMEDA, Doors, MKS;
* Knowledge of Simulation and Worst Case Analysis methods and tools;
* Knowledge of EMC requirements and measurement techniques;
* Basic Knowledge on IC technologies.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.