Senior Buyer with French
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Under the management of the Regional Procurement Coordinator France & Benelux, you will be in charge of IT and non IT procurement activities for Allianz Technology France and Benelux, supporting the local procurement teams in the region.
- Support the regional France & Benelux procurement team in all stages of the process (from business demand to payment) with strategic and operational procurement tasks
- Realization of stakeholder management to maximize total cost of ownership savings and Procurement’s value contribution
- Act as Point of Contact for the business to collect and manage business sourcing demand and assure business requirements are met
- Negotiate IT and Non-IT contracts with support from Legal
- Lead tender (RfX) execution and drive fact based negotiations
- Implement strategies in line with the Group
- Strive to meet the mutually agreed Procurement targets contributing to the overall budget targets
- Follow-up on the use of externals consultants by the Business
- Support PO purchases in SAP, Non-PO purchases and payment of invoices
- Support the identification of potential contract improvement opportunities and re-negotiations
- Software License Management
- Perform reporting to Head Office and to Directors
- Support vendor onboarding in the systems and ensure vendors used have been successfully screened.
- Ensure contracts documentation stored is updated at all times
- Support budgeting and controlling tasks
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar Procurement role
- University degree (in Business, Economics, or similar) required
- Languages: Fluent English, written and spoken
- Travel of up to 10%
Skills and Competencies
- Proactive attitude, sense of initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to manage different topics at the same time
- Ability to communicate and present in a convincing and structured way
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to adapt to different stakeholders on all hierarchical levels and build
- trusted relationships to influence demand
Desired requirements /skills /experience
- Master in Procurement is a plus
- Languages: French and/or Dutch desired
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, notably in PowerPoint and Excel
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.