Engineering Services Buyer - TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44 billion and currently employs more than 233,000 people in 56 countries.
* Undertake all purchasing activities in the area of Engineering Services with the objective of optimizing supply and generating a contribution to operating profit while taking into account an optimization of the total cost of ownership.
* Negotiate terms to guarantee the best conditions for the acquisition of engineering services, while complying with the procurement process, procedures, and legal requirements.
* Make supplier evaluations so as to concentrate on the best suppliers and improve the current supplier panel.
* Clarify technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier.
* Define, prepare, and conclude contracts in compliance with the procurement process, procedures, and legal requirements. A mentor will support you to stepwise take responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the purchasing field
* University degree (e.g. Economics, Technical) or relevant professional experience
* Good knowledge of MS Office
* Very good negotiating skills
* Basic knowledge of contract law
* Advanced English knowledge
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.