Project Administration Support TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
As a Project Administration Support you will perform support tasks related to IMDS and SAP PDM required by projects and departments locally and/or worldwide. Also it is requested to perform other project support tasks when necessary. Your activities will include:
* Data management ( eg.IMDS, CAMDS, MACSI etc.): request, checking accordingly to European and International regulations, update data, clarify open items, sending data to customers.
* Performing SAP tasks as maintenance user, for small /medium complexity projects: submitting of new products and parts, creation of documents and material numbers, checking and classifying documents, creation of product structure.
* Perform projects support tasks (eg. specific reports, collecting project data, prototypes build support etc.), based on request and to offer support for all the involved roles in material reporting worldwide;
* Create / maintain project /team documentation, based on request.
* Create training materials and provide trainings for SAP / MDSs local or worldwide locations ( online and face to face training sessions )
* Perform mentoring for co-workers, locally or worldwide. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in Chemistry or relevant professional experience;
* Basic technical understanding;
* Good PC skills (MS Office);
* English knowledge - advanced level;
* German knowledge - will be a plus;
* Knowledge of SAP PDM is an advantage;
* Very organized, sociable and team player spirit; self motivated and dedicated person, with a high degree of responsibility for the quality of work.
What we will offer you:
* Competitive salaries;
* Working in a young and dynamic team;
* International working environment;
* Project based international traveling opportunity;
* Private health and dental insurance;
* Sport facilities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.