Project Administration Support TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Project Administration Support TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
As a Project Administration Support you will perform support tasks related to IMDS and SAP PDM required by projects and departments locally and/or worldwide. Also it is requested to perform other project support tasks when necessary. Your activities will include:
* Data management ( eg.IMDS, CAMDS, MACSI etc.): request, checking accordingly to European and International regulations, update data, clarify open items, sending data to customers.
* Performing SAP tasks as maintenance user, for small /medium complexity projects: submitting of new products and parts, creation of documents and material numbers, checking and classifying documents, creation of product structure.
* Perform projects support tasks (eg. specific reports, collecting project data, prototypes build support etc.), based on request and to offer support for all the involved roles in material reporting worldwide;
* Create / maintain project /team documentation, based on request.
* Create training materials and provide trainings for SAP / MDSs local or worldwide locations ( online and face to face training sessions )
* Perform mentoring for co-workers, locally or worldwide. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in Chemistry or relevant professional experience;
* Basic technical understanding;
* Good PC skills (MS Office);
* English knowledge - advanced level;
* German knowledge - will be a plus;
* Knowledge of SAP PDM is an advantage;
* Very organized, sociable and team player spirit; self motivated and dedicated person, with a high degree of responsibility for the quality of work.
What we will offer you:
* Competitive salaries;
* Working in a young and dynamic team;
* International working environment;
* Project based international traveling opportunity;
* Private health and dental insurance;
* Sport facilities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.