Graphic Design Internship for HR - TSR
*Student in a relevant faculty; *Availability 6 hours/day; *Good knowledge and usage of Adobe Creative Suite; *Attention to details; *Good English skills; *Knowledge of traditional printing and web ad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 238,000 people in 61 countries.
An an Internship in Marketing team, you will:
* Work with HR Marketing Specialist to deliver best materials to promote Continental Employer Brand;
* Use Continental standardized templates and brand guidelines to produce and maintain : brochures, posters, flyers, web banners etc;
* Prepare electronic files for transfer to print or web systems;
* Create original images to represent new concepts and/or events;
* Propose improvement of existing materials.
* Student in a relevant faculty;
* Availability 6 hours/day;
* Good knowledge and usage of Adobe Creative Suite;
* Attention to details;
* Good English skills;
* Knowledge of traditional printing and web publishing is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.