Quality Engineer (Tire)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Engineer (Tire) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
The Tire division has 24 production and development locations worldwide. As one of the leading tire manufacturers with around 54,000 employees, the division posted sales of €11.3 billion in 2017. Continental ranks among the technology leaders in tire production and offers a broad product range for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and two-wheelers. Through continuous investment in R&D, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The Tire division's portfolio includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for commercial vehicle tires.
* Responsible for the implementation and application of the Quality Management System in the designated area of responsibility;
* Supports the identification of manufacturing and quality issues affecting product quality;
* Performs internal audits on a regular basis;
* Daily, monthly and yearly analysis of the scrap figures and corrective actions;
* Issues work instructions for the material check, specifications, control plans and procedures;
* Take the ownership for complaints cases within specific area;
* Manages different quality processes for continuous improvement;
* Manages team of quality technicians.
* Technical University degree;
* Previous work experience in manufacturing industry is a plus;
* Quality tools and process optimization knowledge (FMEA, 8D, 5 Why);
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level);
* Excellent communication skills;
* Results oriented person, with focus on quality;
* Problem solving abilities and innovative approach;
* English language skills, at least conversational level.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home; Stability;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.