Quality Engineer (Tire)
The Tire division has 24 production and development locations worldwide. As one of the leading tire manufacturers with around 54,000 employees, the division posted sales of €11.3 billion in 2017. Continental ranks among the technology leaders in tire production and offers a broad product range for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and two-wheelers. Through continuous investment in R&D, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The Tire division's portfolio includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for commercial vehicle tires.
* Responsible for the implementation and application of the Quality Management System in the designated area of responsibility;
* Supports the identification of manufacturing and quality issues affecting product quality;
* Performs internal audits on a regular basis;
* Daily, monthly and yearly analysis of the scrap figures and corrective actions;
* Issues work instructions for the material check, specifications, control plans and procedures;
* Take the ownership for complaints cases within specific area;
* Manages different quality processes for continuous improvement;
* Manages team of quality technicians.
* Technical University degree;
* Previous work experience in manufacturing industry is a plus;
* Quality tools and process optimization knowledge (FMEA, 8D, 5 Why);
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level);
* Excellent communication skills;
* Results oriented person, with focus on quality;
* Problem solving abilities and innovative approach;
* English language skills, at least conversational level.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home; Stability;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.