Mechanical Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mechanical Engineer - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface and systems integration.
* Give input to the Manufacturing Concept for quote based on experience in production, lean principles, and robust processes;
* Implementation of the equipment and processes necessary for the product;
* Reports the project progress, participate in definition of corrective measures if deviating form the Project Plan;
* Participates and gives input in product PFMEA reviews,
* Design Checks and improvements;
* Implements Lean concepts during installation of production cells, keeping cycle time, FPY and product and process requirements given;
* Provide and promote continuous improvements for products and processes and projects in his/her area of responsibility;
* Managing the supplier's activities for the design review and follow-up in the equipment implementation process; Support and update of production equipment.
* University Degree in Mechanics/Mechatronics field;
* Experience in Automotive or Electronics Production Engineering is a plus;
* Good knowledge of various tools used for mechanical design process, such as CAD tools,
* Solidworks is a plus;
* Good English knowledge;
* Results orientation.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.