Automation and Automotive Software are both new and constantly evolving fields. Our everyday life is directly influenced by the constantly developing technology. Acknowledging this, a group of experienced professionals found BeeSpeed in 1994, a company that stands out through its highly qualitative and innovative solutions.
All efforts are directed into designing and implementing state of the art automation systems with superior quality and reliability.
AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE area
We are working in the area of embedded Software and Software Tools development for one of the market leading suppliers from the automotive industry.
Main disciplines of the Automotive Software area:
- Software and system testing for embedded systems
- Software Development
- Hardware Development
- Quality and process engineering
Our goal is to ensure a high safety level of the Automotive Systems.
We will achieve this ideal through continuous monitoring and compliance with the following set of values:
Final Customer: All department activities are aimed at ensuring safety of the driver and passangers.
Products: The quality and the variety of the tests (and support tools) will improve continuously.
Technology: On going research projects are and will continuously be conducted in the area of testing and supporting the automotive technologies, in order to ensure that we are able to provide the expected quality level once the products are on the market.
Orientation towards growth: We are striving to support the continuous expansion of sales in conditions of profitability.
Concern for the members of the firm: Our goal is to motivate and encourage continuous proffesional and personal development of our employees.
We are working in the area of Embedded Software and Software Tools Development for one of the market leading suppliers from the automotive industry.
Developing automotive software systems combines challenges in control engineering and algorithm design with the need for advanced verification and validation techniques to ensure software quality and reliability.
We cover the following areas:
Software and system testing for embedded systems
Test Management - Test Design - Test Creation - Execution and Reporting - Test quality
- Development and maintenance of a state of the art tool chain (in .NET). Algorithm development and programming for embedded systems for automotive.
- Development and maintenance for the HW equipment used for testing and validation (HIL).
Quality and process engineering
Development, implementation and monitoring of the processes, procedures and WI's for the testing activities in order to assure a high level of compliance with the automotive standards, internal, customer and legal requirements.
Besides the fulltime positions for each discipline, we also offer students the opportunity to work with us by taking part in different internship programs. We also provide different internship programs for students interested to work with us.
We also support the academic development as we offer opportunities for students for their degree paper.
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic work environment, including work in distributed team Germany-Romania
- Career development opportunities including external and internal Trainings
- Sport facilities
- Health insurance
- CicloTEC – bicycles, scootes and electric scooter available for our members
- Different team activities and tournament
- 80 fish in our fish tank (1 for each employee and student)
- 25% girls+75% boys= 100% great people
- ~2100/ month coffees brewed by our automated expresso machine
- CicloTEC: 5 available bicycles: Phecda, Merak, Megrez, Dubhe, Alioth
- 2 Scooters: Talitha and Muscida
- 1 Electric Scooter: Mizar
- 11 automated HIL's for the ESP subsystem
Locuri de munca Beespeed
|Software Testing Engineer|
full-time1 - 5 ani experienta
A number of positions are opened in the area of Software Testing for creating, maintaining and improving tests for the embedded software from the ESP controller. A period of training in Romania and Germany tailored to suit the activities will be planned as appropriate for the individual candidates.
|German- English translator|
We are always searching new members to join our team. If you are interested to work in a dynamic environment, together with a team of professionals, where you will be challenged everyday, don't hesitate to contact us.
full-time1 - 5 ani experienta
A number of positions are opened in the area of.NET Programming for the supporting tools of ESP software testing. A period of training in Romania and Germany tailored to suit the activities will be planned as appropriate for the individual candidates.