Junior Managers Program –2 open positions at Bosch Cluj Plant
About the program
The Junior Managers Program prepares outstandingly talented people in a practically oriented way to assume a leadership role in our organization. It is based on an individual program design, diverse further training opportunities, and an established mentoring system with experienced top managers.
You select one of five functional areas in which to start your leadership career path based on experience.
During a period of 18 to 24 months, you complete four to six assignments in your functional area, including one placement abroad. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects, as well as benefit from professional and individual guidance. We help you choose the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. You can count on your mentor for professional guidance along the way.
Functional areas: Controlling, Logistics, Production, Human Resources or Technical
Your tasks and what do we look for
That's what awaits you:
- Individual program design with diverse further education and involvement in development of innovative solutions;
- Assuming responsibility: You are integrated into global projects in a targeted way;
- Composition of the trainee program from 4-6 stations throughout Romania in various areas;
- Operate globally: You gather international experience through a firmly planned stage abroad;
- Intensive integration into daily business and projects;
- Targeted preparation for global leadership with a personal mentor;
- Successful networking: You develop a comprehensive network within the company.
What Distinguishes you:
- Education: Master Degree Diploma; preferably with a first professional experience (no more than 4 years work experience);
- Fields of study: Engineering, (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering), Physics or Business Informatics, Economics, Business Affairs;
- International experience (Erasmus, internships in own area of activity, faculty abroad);
- Local project experience in technical industrial area: logistics, supply chain management, manufacturing, development, quality or similar;
- Conversational business English skills;
- Entrepreneurial thinking and leadership potential;
- Self-initiative, independent way of work, analytical skills, intercultural competence, flexibility and networked thinking.
Some of our employees share their impression of the experience they have as JMP:
Mihai: Before I entered JMP (Junior Managers Program) I had the chance to be involved in a lot of volunteering activities that consolidated me with diverse experience. I also managed to assimilate my hobbies like reading self-development books, playing strategy games and doing online courses in my daily work activity.” Mihai chose to develop his professional skills through his personal activities, boosting his career and problem-solving skills.
Ovidiu: What’s the new challenge today? Every morning I am excited to start a new day, to reunite with the team, to know what new challenges are waiting for us. JMP is for sure different from a regular job, is challenging, is full of ups and downs, but this means to live, to learn from good and bad. Having the opportunity to work on big and complex projects with the best experts and to learn from them is priceless.
Patricia: Nothing is impossible! If I really want to achieve something, I get out of my comfort zone and I put all my energy in my dream. After I finished Technical University Magna cum Laude I took on a new challenge.
We are waiting for you at Top Talents Romania Connected to get to know each other better and to discover directly from our colleagues what this program entails!
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune: