WEBINAR: Veeam Talks - World Class Tech Support: License to Solve
- 95% of feedback received by the team is positive
- 80% of all the cases are closed on Tier 1 level
- 30% of all cases are closed within 60 minutes
Want to learn more?
Join us and take a closer look at our world-class Technical Support Team. David Domask and Denis Churaev will be sharing their expertise first-hand and explaining how our teams help to manage the world. It’s a great opportunity to broaden your horizons and learn more about life as a Veeamer.
David will be highlighting best practices when resolving difficult cases in Tech Support. And Denis will share his experiences of working at Veeam over the past few years. Learn where his Veeam career has taken him and hear about real-life challenges and successes.
Register for this webinar and get an inside-peek at what a Tech Support Engineer role looks.
Starting at 5PM (Bucharest time) on July 16th, 2020, we hope to see you then!
Join us here!
Short description of the speakers:
David Domask - Customer Care Manager for the EMEA region. He’s worked with Veeam for 4 years and has tremendous experience in resolving negative feedback. He also has great experience in handling demanding clients in technical support.
Denis Churaev – Team Leader, Tier 2 Customer Technical Support for the EMEA region. He’s worked at Veeam for 6 years. He started as a Junior Support Engineer and has progressed to Team Leader, looking after two teams as well as developing the new Tier 2 team in the Bucharest office.
Apply here and reserve your spot!
See you on July 16th, 2020!
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Competitia ACCA pentru studenti si masteranzi. Descopera premiile oferite
- Best Employer Fest Festival de bune practici “employee experience”
- A P&G internship - your gateway into the company
- Goodyear GBS is launching its new Global IT Center in Bucharest
- De ce o cariera in IT&C ar trebui sa fie in topul preferintelor tale