Summer Technology Internship Programme - LSEG Romania
Summer Technology Internship Programme
London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
LSEG is launching a technology summer internship in Bucharest. The Programme is eight-weeks long and is aimed at penultimate-year university students.
Our internship will allow you to understand what a career in technology at LSEG would really be like. During your time with us you will have the opportunity to work in two distinct areas of our Group. This not only means more variety, but also a chance to gain a clearer understanding of LSEG and to broaden your commercial awareness and skillset. Our summer interns perform real roles and are entrusted with a high level of responsibility; allowing you to play a significant part in our success.
The programme will offer you:
• Eight weeks paid internship in our recently opened technology hub in Bucharest;
• Work on real business projects in Java, SQL or C++;
• Training and development opportunities allowing you to broaden your knowledge of finance and technology;
• The opportunity to be part of our LSEG team - successful interns will be considered for our Graduate Programme starting in the summer of 2020.
If you want to join the team, apply here.
- Application. Please apply here if you are interested;
- Online General Ability Test (numerical, inductive and deductive reasoning);
- Telephone Screen;
- Assessment Center.
We encourage you to fully prepare for the application process, below you’ll find some advice to help your application stand out.
Complete the application thoughtfully. Tell us more about your experiences and what first led you to consider the opportunities we are offering. Make yourself more than an application, show us the real you and make yourself memorable for the right reasons.
Be curious and research our business. Show your enthusiasm. Pay attention to detail and focus on the quality of your writing, demonstrate genuine interest and commitment to our business.
Online Tests. Practice the online tests before you complete them. You can find practice questions on our system or more widely on the web. Make sure you’re in quiet area with a good internet connection when you take the test for your application.
2. Telephone Interview
Prepare yourself but come to us with original thinking. When you meet us through the selection stages, we want to hear your ideas and interpretation of what you have learnt about our business and the sector. Also, ensure you answer the question being asked.
Demonstrate your research. Be prepared to discuss your reasons for wanting to join LSEG and specifically the internship programme.
Ask questions. This is your chance to gain a better understanding to help with your decision-making should you be offered a position.
3. Assessment Centre
Includes several different selection methods and will assess the different behaviours and competences required to be successful at LSEG. The assessment center format provides multiple opportunities to show us what you are capable of.
Demonstrate your strengths. Remember, we cannot assess information we are not provided with. So, be sure to show us what you are capable of throughout all exercises. When you’re in a group exercise, make sure you contribute, sharing your views and opinions.
If you want to join the team in Bucharest, please apply here. The application deadline is 14th of April.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Management Trainee Physical Distribution & Finance L'Oreal Romania
- Management Trainee Digital & PR & Communication L'Oreal Romania
- Trade Marketing Executive qpas
- CARDS OPERATIONS & CASH MANAGEMENT MANAGER FIRST BANK
- Liquidity Assistant Manager - Treasury British American Tobacco Global Business Services